Friday, June 11, 2010

Time to Switch Gears

Most of the furniture arrived yesterday. The apartment is finally looking like a livable space.

Tomorrow I will ship back to Paris – already. Now that I am some what settled into New York. Life with James. I’m not completely ready to go back. Luckily James will be going with me. For a week, that is.

Finally. He will get a chance to meet my friends. Watch a Le Cordon Bleu class. And get a deeper understanding of what my Parisian life looks like. I can’t wait.

There are a few stokes in the fire. In terms of job-hunting. It is still a bit too early though. I need to set this task aside for now. And focus on my final LCB term.

Superior starts Monday.

Hold on. To your hats.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that James is going with you for a week. Sharing Paris should be a wonderful time for you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete