Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Husband James



We all find strength from some where. Our source of courage and stability may come from some sort of an internal motivation, or from fear, or faith, or we may even find our foundation in someone we know. The need for support doesn’t change through time, just the source.

The resolve that I have felt throughout my Le Cordon Bleu journey would not be as strong and settled without James.

My number one fan is my husband. From our first date he was able to tell how important Paris is to me and his encouragement hasn’t wavered since. He has given me a safe place to build from.

James nudged me to go to the Le Cordon Bleu website. He ensured me that we would be able to logistically figure it out. He celebrated with me when I got into the school. He held my hand when I wanted to turn back. He loved me when it seemed as though my family didn’t. He kept me going, no matter what.

Most of all, James gave me space to dream and support to actually go out there.

My need for love, support, courage, stability, and strength will only deepen as time presses on, but I am comforted to know that I have my husband.

James with his hand on my back

5 comments:

  1. You are a very rich man, indeed. I'm so glad you found each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. quite a husband ! keep him !
    have fun in Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture - he will sustain you through the difficult times. Keep your eye on the goal and be strong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both are sooo sweet. I'm so proud of you for pursuing your dreams. You only go around once, follow your passion and surround yourself with people that sustain you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every half has a whole. You two have become that whole.

    ReplyDelete