Thursday, February 25, 2010

Brussels, Belgium 1 of 2


This is a rather light week. Practical on Tuesday. Instruction, practical on Friday. That’s it. Sometimes we have too much free time.

Nonetheless, Carolyn and I are taking advantage of our lack of school (and our Rail-Pass) to travel. I purchased a 3-country; 2-month; 5-travel-day, Rail-Pass. My countries are France, Switzerland, and Brussels/Netherlands/Luxemburg – they count them as one country.

The first two travel-days were used for Provence. Carolyn and I have been in Brussels for the past two days. Using two more.

I am not sure what to do with the fifth – and final – travel day. Deadline is March 21st before it expires. Perhaps a one-way to Switzerland? Or a day-trip to Dijon? Hmmm, to be determined!

No comments:

Post a Comment