Monday, December 7, 2009

My Favorite Food Things - Day #8 - Kitchen Shoes

You need to always add a little bit of your own personal spice to life - don't live a 'meat and potatoes' type of life.

For me it is my kitchen shoes.

I prefer Crocs over the other leading brands of non-slip kitchen shoes. I like Crocs because of the holes on top which allow your feet to breath. Now, of course, this also means that when you drop something on your foot onto your sock it goes! Crocs are comfortable, and extremely functional in preventing your legs from tiring and your back from fatiguing.

The main reason I prefer Crocs for my kitchen shoes is because of the fashionable color options. Actually, it is because they offer my favorite – signature color – chartreuse!

Anyone that knows me well, or has seen my kitchen knows that there are elements of chartreuse here and there – nothing major like chartreuse cabinets! Just small elements like my apron, spatulas, or teapot…and of course, MY SHOES!

My shoes are my way of adding a little bit of me into the kitchen – both personal and professional – without being over the top.

What is your element of spice that you add to life? If you don’t have one, you better find one…

No comments:

Post a Comment