Monday, December 14, 2009

My Favorite Food Things - Day #15 - Apparatus

My most prized kitchen element (next to my knives, of course) is my food processor.

When I am cooking a meal I often get annoyed with the amount of times I need to hand-wash my Cuisinart, my food processor brand of choice. I use this item more than anything else in the kitchen.

This apparatus is running whether I am making pasta dough, soups, vinaigrettes, bread crumbs, salad dressing, or shaved Brussels sprouts.

What is your most prized kitchen element?

1 comment:

  1. I'm in 100% agreement. I'd be lost without my (two) Cuisinart food processors. I have a big number, similar to the above photo, for anything significant. I have a mini prep that it permanently plugged in next to the chopping block because, you know, there's always a garlic clove or shallot bulb, some nuts, or a little vinaigrette that needs a quick whiz.

    ReplyDelete